Spring Into Action Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Spring Into Action Game Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open to individuals who are 17 years of age or older, and residents of all countries of the world with the exception of residents of Belarus, Burma, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Zimbabwe, or any United States of America Sanctioned Country, and/or countries that prohibit participation in online giveaways. All federal, state and local, provincial, city and municipal laws and regulations apply. Giveaway organizers, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, any other person or entity directly associated with the Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") or their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee or contractor are not eligible.
2. Giveaway Organizer: This Giveaway is organized by iPixelDot, a GTribe Fan Page.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Organizer which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Giveaway starts on Friday, April 5, 2019 at 10:00AM Central and ends Friday, April 19, 2019 at 11:00AM Central (the "Entry Period".)
5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, follow the instructions on the primary Giveaway web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry and one (1) automatic like to the GTribe Fan Page organizing the giveaway. All duplicate or falsified entries are instantly disqualified. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or IP address.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Giveaway Organizer will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The total number of entries is disclosed on the giveaway page. Potential winners will be contacted via email by the Giveaway Organizer if a potential winner does not respond within the stated time frame, the Giveaway Organizer, at its own discretion, may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period or nullify the prize altogether. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
7. Prizes: The prizes (including each prize's manufacturer's suggested retail price) available to be won in the Giveaway have been posted on the Giveaway web page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Giveaway Organizer, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Giveaway Organizer in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for all taxes, import duty and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way and for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Giveaway Organizer may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Giveaway Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process and/or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike and disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, the Giveaway Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Giveaway Organizer's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the IP address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or packages; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees or other extraneous liabilities. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, negligent, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court.
11. Giveaway Results: The list of the winners is published online and all participants are notified by email as to the location of that list.