the mass luminosity global giveaway
Like the following Facebook pages:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Mass Luminosity Global Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open to individuals who are 17 years of age or older, and residents of all countries worldwide with the exception of residents of Belarus, Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Zimbabwe, any other United States of America Sanctioned Country, and/or countries that prohibit participation in online giveaways. All federal, state and local, provincial, city and municipal laws and regulations apply. Employees of Mass Luminosity, Inc. ("Giveaway Organizer"), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, any other person or entity directly associated with the Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") or their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee or contractor are not eligible.
2. Giveaway Organizer: The Giveaway is managed by Mass Luminosity, Inc. and hosted by Gaming Tribe, on behalf of AMD, Corsair, MAINGEAR, XFX, Kingston HyperX, GIGABYTE, Fatal1ty, Razer, and Seagate. ("Sponsors").
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Organizer which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Giveaway starts on Friday, October 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM Central and ends Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM Central (the "Entry Period".)
5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, follow the instructions on the primary Giveaway web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. All duplicate or falsified entries are disqualified. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or IP address.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Giveaway Organizer will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and asked to provide their full name, date of birth, age, email address, phone number and residential address within three (3) days of being notified. The Giveaway Organizer may at its own discretion require a copy of a government issued identification card to verify the information provided. The information given during the verification process must match precisely the information provided during registration. If a potential winner does not respond within the stated time frame, or if the information does not match the registration records, the Giveaway Organizer at its own discretion may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period or nullify the prize. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes unconditionally and perpetual consent to use winner's name, photo and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In the event the potential winner of any prize is a Canadian resident, he/she may be required by Canadian law to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question to be administered by email in order to receive the prize.
8. Prize(s): The prizes (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in the Giveaway have been posted on the Giveaway web page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Giveaway Organizer, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Giveaway Organizer in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for all taxes, import duty and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way and for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Giveaway Organizer may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Giveaway Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, the Giveaway Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Giveaway Organizer's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the IP address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or packages; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees or other extraneous liabilities. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Texas, Dallas County. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Giveaway Organizer in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
12. Giveaway Results: The list of the winners is published online and all participants are notified by email as to the location of that list. To request a printed list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Mass Luminosity, Inc., Post Office Box 670663 Dallas, Texas 75367-0663. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
Our Privacy Statement: The data we collect is used only to determine general demographic information and not specific personal information. We will not sell, rent, lease or allow any third party to view, manage or use the information collected during the Giveaway. We will only add you to our private email mailing list if you explicitly consent to receive information directly from us by your own selection of this option. We take reasonable measures to keep the information disclosed secure. However, we assume no responsibility for any breach of security to this data.